The First Step in Nonprofit, 501(c)(3) Formation
What is incorporation?
Forming a nonprofit corporation is the essential, first step in starting a 501(c)(3) or any other type of nonprofit. It means that the founders, or incorporators, are creating a legal entity that exists wholly apart from the people starting it. It all begins here!
What is involved?
Our nonprofit incorporation service includes the following steps:
- Consultation with a staff professional about your new corporation
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Preparation of draft bylaws
- Securing an Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN) from the IRS
- Bonus freebies, including templates for corporate minutes creation
- Services available for all US states and territories