Did the IRS Revoke Your Nonprofit's 501(c)(3) Status?
You CAN Get Your Tax-Exemption Back!
Foundation Group has helped over 1,000 nonprofits restore their revoked 501(c)(3) status. Don’t let this setback be the end of your impact. Get started on your reinstatement today!
Auto-revocation is the process in which the IRS revokes a nonprofit’s tax-exempt, 501(c) status for failure to file Form 990 for three consecutive years.
If your organization is on that list, here’s what it means to you:
- Your nonprofit is no longer 501(c)(3) tax-exempt
- Donations to your nonprofit are no longer tax-deductible to the donor
- Your organization is now considered a for-profit company and liable for federal corporate taxes
- You may now have serious, expensive consequences in your state, as well
The ramifications for those revoked couldn’t be more critical.
Foundation Group has worked with over 1,000 reinstatement cases since the IRS first started issuing revocations in June 2011. And that’s in addition to the over 17,000 startup nonprofits we’ve successfully walked through the IRS process since 1995. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in getting back your status.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Evaluate your current situation, both federal and state
- Advise you on your best course of corrective action
- Help you regain your 501(c)(3) status
- Work to eliminate any outstanding IRS and/or state compliance concerns
Revocation Reinstatement Inquiry
Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly. The more information you provide, the better equipped our team specialist will be to answer your specific questions.
And, you have our SPAM-FREE Guarantee. Your information is always safe with us!