Start a 501(c)(3) – Nonprofit Formation Services
The Foundation Group is America’s most trusted service provider for starting a new nonprofit.
Let us show you why…
Starting a nonprofit organization is a complex process. The Foundation Group has developed a unique, comprehensive approach designed to incorporate your nonprofit, secure 501(c)(3) status and help you achieve long-term success.
It’s not just document preparation…frankly, lots of people can fill out forms. There’s a lot more to it than that. We help you structure your nonprofit the right way so that you accomplish your mission and avoid the pitfalls. We’re all about the big picture.
Please add me to your referral list. I was amazed that you did this. I tried to set up a 501(c)(3) through a lawyer years ago and it was hopeless. This time the IRS totally understood what I was doing. The process was seamless. Consider this my resounding recommendation!
Carol M. Highsmith, President, This Is America Foundation
Why Foundation Group for Starting a 501(c)(3)?
- Our 100% IRS success rate means your nonprofit will be 501(c)(3) approved
- 17 years of experience that’s trusted by attorneys and other professionals nationwide
- We have successfully guided over 12,000 nonprofits through the process!
- Affordable expertise…Choose the option that’s right for you
- We have an iron-clad, money-back guarantee
- Flexible payment options
Two Service Options for Your Specific Needs…
- including preparation of Articles of Incorporation, draft bylaws and EINNonprofit Incorporation
- This is why we're different: Our team of experienced, 501(c)(3) specialists will consult with you through this entire process. You will NOT be left to figure this out on your own!Comprehensive Consultation
- including all accompanying documentation501(c)(3) Application Preparation
- During IRS examination, we handle all follow-up correspondence and communication with reviewing IRS agent under a power-of-attorney. This is REAL representation.IRS Representation
- for organization's first tax yearIRS Form 990-N Preparation
- Over 12,000 successful cases under our belt with a 100% success rate. You have our iron-clad, money-back assurance that you will be approved by the IRS. We've never had to make good on this one!Guaranteed IRS Approval!
- with state Attorney General's office. Required in most states prior to soliciting donations.Charitable Solicitations Registration
- State version of 501(c)(3) status. Not all states have it, but we provide it for those that do.State Corporate Tax Exemption
- on purchases for internal use (if available in your state).Sales Tax Exemption
- for other, post-formation issues for your nonprofit's first yearOn-Going Consultation
- Your ongoing compliance needs may include filing Form 990 / 990-EZ / 990-PF. Our Complete Compliance service gives you a deep discount off our normal fee.20% Discount on IRS Form 990 Preparation