skip to Main Content
Call Us Toll-Free (888) 361-9445

Yes, but it is not recommended. The IRS will allow unincorporated associations to apply, but these organizations will not have the inherent benefits associated with the corporate structure. In addition, the IRS will still require copies of an organizing document...and will subject the organization to corporate requirements regardless.

Back To Top