Forming and Maintaining a Nonprofit Organization – 2015 Edition
When it comes to forming and maintaining a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, it is essential to know what to do and when to do it. Guesswork just won’t do.
Our essential e-guidebook is just the thing for those who are exploring the formation of a nonprofit organization, as well as those who need to keep an existing organization in proper compliance.
Each state edition contains:
- A thorough discussion of the concept and mechanics of formation and compliance
- Formation: Step-by-step guide to startup filing requirements necessary for getting an FEIN, incorporating and registering with the state
- 501(c)(3) Status: The filing requirements necessary to obtain tax-exempt status with the IRS and state
- Steps to obtaining sales tax exemption
- Compliance: Learn what you must do to keep an organization compliant with federal and state requirements, including IRS Form 990 and state charitable solicitations reporting
- Includes links to every applicable state and federal agency website, as well as links to all necessary forms
- Listings include form names, due dates, filing fees…everything you need to know to start off right and stay on course!
Our staff professionals have meticulously researched the information contained in this guidebook and keep it constantly updated to ensure that you get the most current information available.
Don’t waste time searching the web trying to piece together the information you need. Order our guidebook and get it all in one place…concise, complete and up-to-date.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming