In the seemingly never-ending budget battle on Capitol Hill, President Obama and his team are once again targeting the tax-deductibility of charitable donations. Check out the following article, then let us know what you think…
You are here: Home > Obama Targets Charitable Giving Tax Deduction
About Greg McRayGreg McRay is the founder and CEO of The Foundation Group. He is registered with the IRS as an Enrolled Agent and specializes in 501(c)(3) and other tax exemption issues.
Search this Site
- Spending Money on Overhead is OK, Says 3 Top Nonprofit Oversight Groups June 17, 2013
- Great Resource for Nonprofit Websites Now Available June 4, 2013
- Sources Point Cincinnati’s Fox19 News To IRS Employee Cindy Thomas May 24, 2013
- IRS Exempt Organizations Director To Plead Fifth May 21, 2013
- The First Head Has Rolled! May 15, 2013
- The Other Nonprofits – 501(c)(4), 501(c)(6) & 501(c)(7) July 11, 2011
- Are You Misappropriating Your Nonprofit’s Funds? December 16, 2009
- Nonprofit Executive Compensation May 14, 2009
- How to Pay Your Nonprofit’s Staff May 19, 2009
- Public Charity vs. Private Foundation May 26, 2009
- [Headlines] What’s Your Story? | Growing Your Donors: [...] IRS just released its comprehensive list of ...
- Climbur | This Will Make You Want To Get The Most Out Of Life Before It’s Too Late: [...] If you want to start a nonprofit, it can tak...
- Greg McRay: I know it\'s frustrating. One thing we have been ...
- Nena: We experienced this and received no pre-revocation...
- Greg Chick: Thanks, We are trying to save a school diet. from...
501(c)(3) 501(c)(4) audit board of directors bookkeeping budgeting bylaws charitable solicitations Charities communication compliance conflict congress donations examination Form 990 founder's syndrome Funding goals governance intermediate sanctions IRS leadership legal lobbying ministry mission networking nonexempt activities Nonprofit Payroll nonprofit taxes planning political campaigns private benefit programs Q&A revocation of tax exempt status Starting a nonprofit tax exemption thrift stores UBI Unrelated Business Income Vital Document Archive website year-end
Copyrights (Specific to Blog Content)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.